Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel....

Its already a hot, sticky summer morning- the high today is going to be 105. I was so tired yesterday I did not exercise- but I also know that as a compulsive eater, I have the tendency to go overboard , so I have got to learn to love my body and to treat it with respect and kindness. I am truly blessed to have a chance to do better, to get healthy again. So many people don't- my brother passed away from osteosarcoma- he never had a chance . So , in my brother's memory, I will make the most of what God has given me.I am looking at have been settling for. i have been dating Gene for 5 years, when I know that I want and need more than he's willing to give me. I love him, no doubt, but I have to look at whether or not I could be happy with the relationship as it is. I am carrying so much anger and hatred in my heart toward people who have hurt/abused me, when the only person its truly hurting is me. Living this way is literally killing me- physically ,as well as emotionally, I am in so much pain every day. Its time to let go and let God take care of the rest.I feel like I am ready to face life again.

No comments: