Thursday, August 21, 2008

This is the day that the Lord has made,....

Sorry its been so long since I have been on. I have been really busy as of late. I have been slowly adding physical activity back into my day. Not too structured, because I know that, since I am compulsive by nature, I can quickly take something that should be healthy and positive, and turn it into something damaging.My goal is to spend time on the things that really matter in life. I have learned that no one is promised tomorrow, and all I have is today. god has blessed me with another day, so why should I spend it worrying about stuff that really, when you think about, doesn't add up to a hill of beans? I spoke to gene earlier today- he's ok, but has alot of stuff to do . I love him dearly, which scares me!

No comments: